Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can I Reinfect Stomach Virus

WANTED: chubby woman gone missing in the blogosphere

I have not been "deported" from the camels, no. Not yet. We
point:

Bad news:
- we lost ATM card. The process to acquire a new one has revealed that the Dutch when it comes to combining mess, are not so different from the Italians.

- they have stolen the TomTom. I can not wait to lose myself between the Dutch countryside.

- Christine , the infernal machine, he decided to leave the highway in a cold and windy afternoon in June. It 'was obviously premeditated action on the amount of things that are broken. Total cost of the return to life: 2500 €. Come back workshop my neighbor asked me: "Why are you smiling?". It's not a smile, is a stroke.

-old babbiona I became impatient. I have the tolerance levels of a nonagenarian, I annoy everyone and everything, sometimes I do own discomfort.

Good news:
- have told us that we'll be here until at least late September. Then we'll see but it is possible that we could stay until the end of the project. Well. I am not lured the very idea of \u200b\u200bspending August in the sand hot.

- in a month I'll be your feet wet in the blue sea of \u200b\u200bSardinia.

- after several weeks of sweaters and socks, summer's here too. Hot sun and thereby taking residence in the chair in the garden. I also tanned, behold!

- one of my best friends came to visit, bringing with it the panzetta of 5 months and the tenant of 20 cm and a little more than we do somersaults inside. :-) Among other things I have learned that not all pregnant women are pantofobiche and who is calm and balanced character remains so even in those nine months.

- I'm hoping to learn Dutch but lately I going something like this ...




That's it.
I go to prepare a mountain of cream puffs. I do not are never good but I hope that this time I manage ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment