Friday, June 4, 2010

Kate's Playground And Raven Riley

7. De divagantis wandering borgatarum arboreum.

Today, with your permission, I bring you a place to which they are closely linked. I come from the township, to me dirty walls, broken beer bottles, rubbish bins on fire and other installations of the artists underground backlinks are the most common scenario of this and other worlds. But, by now accustomed to this display of contemporary art, often turn my attentions to the classic-style events, like this big tree on the fitting. I take refuge from time to time, and it's like going to see an old, quiet friend. What speaks to you in detail showing you the details of life divided into four seasons. Yes, you say, but in the photo the link is not seen. And yet there. Just like my story about Easter: not yet in sight, but there . Today I wanted to think about this, as I climbed up there. What has meaning for Easter absorb his emotions? And what is left of those moments? The fact is that talking about a character so far on its own can give food for thought.
I felt a tingling in the head. The thought was: "And if he did not want hanged me that his facts?"
I filled the eyes of the landscape and the strength in my hands I returned home relaxed, but full of doubts. The intimate brackets is over, tomorrow I rolled up his sleeves and try to understand the basis on which I shall call Cemetery Piacenza, impersonating a distant relative and ask if they know where I can find the referent of the tomb. The family tomb of Easter, in what is called the 'West Wing. (continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment